Carbon Monoxide Testing Services
Carbon monoxide testing is an essential part of making sure your gas heater is not putting your family in danger.
Here at Lexity, our experienced and professional team perform carbon monoxide testing free of charge with every service of an appliance. Lexity’s heating service and repair team perform all testing to the Energy Safe Victoria testing guidelines.
Carbon monoxide can be a silent killer
You can’t see it, smell it or taste it and you could be exposing your whole family to this danger.
A simple service from Lexity’s expert heating and cooling team could potentially save the life of a loved one.
Lexity’s heating and cooling technicians undertake the following procedures in a service:
- Inspect gas fittings on requested appliances
- Full carbon monoxide (CO) testing ensuring there is zero spillage
- Thoroughly cleaning out burners, pilots, fans, flame sensors and more
- Pilot light ignition (we are also more than happy to show you how this is done)
- Inspect and check thermostat is working correctly
- Inspect and clean return are filter if one is fitted (we can also show you how to clean this on a more regular basis)
- Check inlet gas pressure and burner operating pressures
- Check that the appliance is running efficiently and safely
- Check heat exchangers for any splits or defects that could be or become dangerous
Book Online Today & Save $25!
Call Lexity today to see the difference for yourself!
We did a major renovation in our house and we had Lexity do all the downlights, powerpoint, ceiling fans and install our new spa. Jackson turned up on time and was very polite. He explained our options and how it would work, how long it would take and how much it would cost so we knew upfront how everything was going to pan out. We highly recommend Jackson from Lexity and we will definitely use him again in the future.
Pat and Donna Bartlett, Narre Warren South.
Jackson was punctual and very accomodating when we added extra items to our list without notice. He was on time, reliable and was even happy to come out on Saturdays when tha suited our needs. Very happy to recommend Lexity to potential customers.
Sandra Kitching, Ringwood North.
Jackson was fantastic. Easy to talk to, well-presented, professional and cleaned up after himself. 10/10 would hire Lexity again.
James Scanlan, Boronia.
I had odd problem with the flickering lights in my dining room and Jackson the technician worked it out very quickly. Very please and I will call him again.
Peter Harberts, Ferntree Gully
Very pleased with the professional and efficiency of the work carried out by Jackson.
Jean Froude, Lower Templestowe.
Request a booking or quote